06 September 2007

Update

I have been really slack, concentrating on helping BeeGee with his blog, rather than my own one. WE are using our new addition now, its great. The deck is finished and most of the painting is done (i need to get myself moving).


My Dad came down earlier in the year and finished off the room for me, painting walls and window frames, the ceiling and the floor (no money left for floor covering). I did do some of it myself, but then Dad went over the top of everything I had done anyway.

So now its just the laundry to be finished (it has taken aaaaages to get the builder back in) and hopefully that will be done this weekend.

Sam and I have started painting so that a cabinet can be put it, partly for storage and partly for bichon grooming.

Anyways, pics is what we are after. I do need to get some recent ones though as all these were taken before the work was finished.




No comments: